Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Video Re-release Night: Josey "Down"? Don't Believe It

I am excited about the upcoming Thanksgiving Classic (Friday-Saturday at ARC).  In anticipation of the tournament, and to kill time on "Thanksgiving Eve," I will share videos that we have amassed of players and teams that will be competing this weekend and in the near future.

So is Josey supposed to be "down" this season due to the departure of forward Kyle Doyle to Buford High School?  I suppose that was my logic in not including Josey on my pre-season top 10 list on a recent ABR TV episode.  But after going through the current Josey lineup, I think I may have been mistaken.  The young man featured below, Darius Williams, can really make things happen.  And the Eagles always have a pipeline of talent ready to fill holes.  Josey will be in action Friday (vs Georgia Military Prep) and Saturday (vs Grovetown).  Below the video featuring Williams, find a "video playlist" of Josey's march to last year's region 3-AAA tournament championship!




No comments:

Post a Comment