Saturday, January 5, 2013

The 10,000 Point Club: Hill, Scott, Miller, Crown



Tonight's ABRtv guests were for of our area's most prolific scoring guards:  Ahmed Hill and Michael Scott of Aquinas, and Matt Miller and Austin Crown of the Greater Augusta Independent School (GAIS).  The foursome has combined to score nearly 9,000 points so in their respective high school careers.  Miller and Crown each have 15-20 games remaining and Hill and Scott have more than a full season left.

I am very close to these four young men.  I coach Miller and Crown.  I have known Scott forever.  And I have liked Hill since the day I met him.  The five of us have fun talking about what it takes to be a great player and scorer and their mutual respect for each other.  And Scott and Hill, who joined us in the studio to watch Saturday's "monster matchup" between Butler and Laney, have high praise for Laney's Zep Jasper, Jashawn Brooks, and Jaylen Taylor.  Enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment